Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lands End Lunch Sack...$2.49 shipped!!

Lands’ End once again has a great clearance bargain available! Just head on over here to score a ClassMate lunch sack for now only $2.49 shipped– down from $10.50! To get the $2.49 price with FREE shipping, add a lunch sack to your cart and then use code LEAF18 and pin # 4119 to score 20% off and FREE shipping!

Go through Ebates! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member and 6% Cash back from your Lands’ End purchase! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find Lands’ End.

I got a cute pink on for me so I can carry my water and fruit for when I exercise.  I will do this deal again because my son lost his lunchbox and is using paper bags now.  They are really cute and nice sized

No comments:

Post a Comment