Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hey guys!!

I'm very excited to be back. I have to admit I had coupon burnout and couldn't do it anymore.  I have definitely learned my lesson.  A lesson that I would like to share with all of you.

Now that you have started walking down the coupon rode you DO NOT have to run yourself ragged trying to get all those great deals (like I did).  Yes they will be tempting but it's okay to pick and choose your deals. I am guessing everyone will feel like this at one point or another.  I like to think we are doing it right that is why we get burnt out. 

If you are in the same boat as I was or maybe later down the road you will experience what I am talking about here are some good tips you can follow:

1. Take a break:  Put your coupons aside for a few weeks. You should have a little stockpile somewhere to hold you off until you recoup. I do suggest that you still purchase the Sunday's paper. You can just file them or put them aside for when your ready to cut them up and insert into your binder.

2.Slow down:  Maybe you don't want to stop completely (and that's okay) You can just find the deals that are free or bogo (buy1get1) or choose to shop only at your favorite store.

3. Samples and Money making sites:  You can keep checking in with me and sign up for all the wonderful samples that arrive in your mailbox. (Don't you just LOVE getting the mail now) We all still need a little money so you can continue checking in with ebates and swagbucks

I hope some of these tips will help you.  If you have any questions just let me know and I will try and help as best I can.

Let me know of some great deals that you find in your area and how you did it.

I hope you are ready to begin this journey with me and if your ready then LET'S DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment