Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FREE Labels, Photo Gift Tags & More!!!

If you still haven't gone to Vista Prints to snag all their FREE things then head on over today!!

I had so much fun doing this.  I have all my FREE labels now I am waiting for my FREE postcards to come :) ( They were already shipped) I will put these on my Christmas card envelopes!
 Aren't these just the cutest...You can create your own little characters!!  This is my wonderful family!!
I will be sending out these wonderful postcards this year!!  I will have everyone write a little something on the back :) I just love when things are customized!

 


 You will have to pay shipping (which is very cheap) Also, get the longest shipping date they have because it's the cheapest and it usually doesn't take that long to come anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment