Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Amazon Deal: Ivory Bar Soaps ONLY $11.25 SHIPPED!!

http://allforbath.com/_cache/Bath%20soap/img/amazon_B003EMHV08.jpg
Head on over to Amazon to get 32 bars (2pks of 16 bars) of Ivory Soap for only $11.25 Shipped!!!

I usually use my Amazon gift cards that I received from SwagBucks for things like this when I am running low so I don't have to come out of pocket! 

* Make sure you choose the "subscribe and save" link and the price will drop down to $11.25 and you will get free shipping!  Once your order has been shipped go back and cancel your subscription*

I do this all the time so don't worry about getting more when you don't want it!  Once you cancel they will not send anymore to your home!!


I like getting deals and never have to leave my home :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment