Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*HOT* $0.99 Cents Pepsi or Diet Pepsi 12pk at CVS 6/15!!!!!

Wednesday Only! Diet Pepsi or Pepsi 12-pk. 99¢ only with coupon.* Limit 1 12-pk. per coupon from ExtraCare®. To get your coupon, simply scan your ExtraCare® card at the ExtraCare® Coupon Center. Available Wednesday 6/15 only.

UPDATE: Did anyone get the CVS coupon today? I didn't :(  I wasn't going to get anything but that deal but while I was there It rained SO HARD I was stuck in the store so what else to do...shop! Here is what I got

I started out with $6.00 ECB from a previous transaction.

Transaction #1

Zyrtec 5ct $5.99 (there is a $4.00 coupon)
Fanta Soda 2 liter $.79 cents
used my $6.00 ECB and got back $5.99 ECB

Transaction #2 
5 Powerades 5/$5.00
Pepsi 2 liter soda $.88 cents
used the $5.99 ECB from 1st transaction got back $2.00ECB

Transaction #3 
(3) Pepsi 2 liter sodas $.88 cents each 
used the $2.00 ECB from transaction #2 

Ok so going through my email I saw that tomorrow 6/15 (hopefully everywhere) if you scan your CVS card at the wonderful red coupon machine it will print out a coupon for you to snag a 12 pk Pepsi or Diet Pepsi...woohoo!!  

I absolutely love Pepsi products :)

It did say available in all stores except NY and CT.  


No comments:

Post a Comment